Pipelines with Heating Jackets
We offer vessels, valves, pumps and other equipment with heating jackets.
They are mainly used:
- in the confectionery industry for the transfer of chocolate at temperatures of approx. 55 C, creams, fillings, caramel, etc.
- cosmetics for the transfer of ointments, creams, pastes, etc.
- chemical industry,
- other applications
We offer prefabrication and installation of pipelines in the various available nominal diameters.
- flange – flat flange PN10, loose flange,
- thread – food thread acc. to DIN11851.
2 Construction material:
- inner jacket AISI304, AISI316,
- outer jacket AISI304.
3 Supply pipelines:
- made of copper,
- made of AISI304 steel, welded or bolted,
- PATHOS flexible hoses resistant to high pressures and temperatures,
- stainless steel braided hoses
- 3/4″ twisted couplings.